Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend...

We had a great time this past weekend!  The campground was almost full and there were a lot of kids...

We had Gramma ,Greg, Hannah and her family all out on Sunday to hangout and visit.  Everybody had a blast!
 
Caleb already thinks he's pretty cool, especially with his scraped up nose :)  I love it...


The weather was absolutely beautiful! (for awhile)  The kids played outside the whole time, and some of the neighbors kids came over to ride bikes together...
 
At one point, Eli got hold of my camera and started taking goofy pictures of himself, so I snuck up and joined him! LOL!  

Later in the afternoon it started raining! Grrrrrr.... so everyone came inside to hangout.  The boys got in to a huge rubber band fight :)   I was to busy trying not to get hit that I did not take any pictures  :)


Even tho it's going to be a lot of work, I'm really itchin' to start our trip to Oklahoma... just a few more days  :)

2 comments:

  1. Beth,
    Glad ya'll had a great Memorial Day! I know we did.... it was our 200th day of Fulltime Traveling. Woo-hoo, we survived!!

    I'll be praying for ya'll while you all are in Oklahoma. What an awesome opportunity! I still hope our paths will cross here out West :)
    Love,
    ~Marisa
    PS. Love the silly faces! Lookin' real good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your prayers girl! Sorry we're not going to see you guys for a while. I'm sure will see you later tho!
    Love Ya!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete