Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Musings From A Teenage Gypsie...

Now that we are home, I am really enjoying being parked in the same place for a while :)  I enjoy traveling a lot, but sometimes it's nice just to relax for a bit.  I am glad that we come home every summer to work and reunite with our loved ones.  Being on the road, you never really belong anywhere; you're always roaming, but coming home makes me feel like I still belong somewhere. :)    
Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if we had never started RVing!  How would life be different? (mind you I would not trade it for anything)  If we had stayed in a house we would be able to go snow skiing, have a garden, etc... but I would also have a lot more work to do LOL! (cleaning the RV is enough, I can't imagine cleaning a house anymore) :)  On the other hand, since we are RVing, I have been able to see many amazing places and meet many wonderful people I would never have otherwise!  Sometimes, when we come home, our friends will ask us if we are finally ready to have a house again, and of course we always say "are you crazy? there's so much more to see"!   I tease Mom that I will never be happy living in a house and staying in one place again! LOL!!!

Well, the blogs will be coming slower now that we are home and there is not much to write about, but I will try to post every few days. 
If there is anything you would like to know about our family and our travels, just let me know (comment)  and I will write up a post and try to answer your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment