Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Love My Friends!

I think friends are one of the greatest things to have in life.

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
―C.S Lewis

I am very blessed to have some of the greatest friends in the world!  I thank God every day for them.   Being the oldest girl in our family traveling, I do not meet many others girls my age, but my friends have been there for me every step of the way, even if it's just a phone call or email.   Through thick and thin, they've been there to help and encourage me.  I have tried to imagine life without them... I hope I'm never at that point.

I'm glad that my friends don't think I'm crazy in my ideas or the way I live.  It's true that friendship is not a big thing, but a bunch of little things...

Like riding horses in the rain...(and getting thrown!)
                                                        You gotta love cowgirl boots tho!!!
"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart"
Sorry no horse pictures, and no, I didn't get hurt :)

Or having a sleep over and watching chick flicks while eating "terrible for you" snacks... We do some pretty crazy things when we're tired and stay up to late! (not to mention we have not seen each other in months...)
"Good friends don't let you do stupid things...alone."
 
An all time favorite is playing Apples to Apples in our jammies...



Or maybe trying new recipes in the kitchen...
Some of the sweetest friends can be right in your family.  I have the sweetest (and cutest) cousins...
Hey girls! I'm so looking forward to getting ready for your Mom's party. ;) Last year was so much fun I can hardly wait for this year! Love hanging out with you guys. 
 
Somehow... Joel got half his head in this picture!  LOL!
 
Friends truly are wonderful blessings.  I think the hardest thing about our friendship for us, is saying goodbye, knowing that you're not going to see each other for a while... But, now that we travel, there are no "goodbyes" in our lives, just "see you laters". 

1 comment:

  1. Awww! That's the sweetest! This is my favorite blog yet! I'm so glad you're my GREATEST friend! Can't wait to see you soon! Love you, Olivia

    ReplyDelete