Sunday, May 19, 2013

Brothers And Guns...

My two older brothers just got back from a weekend in Columbus after a rifle/pistol competition shoot.   They left Friday to sign up and find a place to stay.  Saturday they ran the shooting course, and then they hung around Sunday morning for the drawing.

I must have the best looking brothers in the world!
My brother Greg sometimes ask me "have you found someone yet?" and I will say " Nope, haven't found anyone quite like you yet"   :) 
This was the first big shoot that these guys have done, the website was very misleading on the guns and the ammo amount that you were supposed to bring, but they still had a BLAST!
My brothers love the do competition shoots whenever the can.  They keep trying to get me to go and do it with them, but I think I need more practice :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment