Thursday, May 16, 2013

Some Of My Favorite Things...

Sometimes on the road, every once in a while we will have "down days" were we don't do anything, or the weather is to bad.   These are a few of the things that I like to do in my spare time...

My Harp is my baby.  I'm glad harps come in so many different sizes :) even small enough for a RV!  God has given me a wonderful gift to be able to play by ear, and I love writing my own music, and playing music from my favorite movies :) 
My brother Greg walked up when I was writing this and said, "Ooh, who's that?"  I just looked him, he looks back at the screen, and then back at me and says, "oh, ya, that's you " and gives me that grin that just melts my heart every time!
 
 
I am a total bookworm; I absolutely LOVE reading!
Some of my favorite books are;
The Bible, Narnia, The Knight of Arrethtrae, Before You meet Prince Charming, and many others.
Sometimes a book can get you out of this crazy world we live in, and give you some peace.
 
This is not exactly what I do in most of my spare time, but I have a Dad and seven brothers, (six shooters and) they have taught me an important skill that I am very thankful for.
I think that everyone should know how to use a gun, properly.  Life can depend on it.  I am so thankful that my wonderful brothers are always ready and willing to teach me more gun handling skills.  Some of the best times on the road, and at home, for me, is going to the range with them :)
 
 ...and, now that I'm a blogger, I can use up some of my spare time in writing on my blog or finding ideas for future posts.   :)

1 comment:

  1. You're right! You do have a great gift for the harp....you were amazing when you played for us....keep blogging, we LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete