Sunday, May 5, 2013

Home Sweet Home...

We are back in Montana now for the summer.  I have mixed emotions about being home :) I am glad that we are back and can see friends and family, yet I'm sad that we are not traveling anymore (for a few month's anyway)  I'm really hoping that some of the full-time families will be coming to Montana sometime this summer.

Some of my favorite pictures from the past few years...
Orlando Florida...
We loved hanging out with you guys in Orlando, thanks for such a great time! 2013
 
 It was SOOOO much fun visiting and clamming with you guys! I am so glad that we got to meet you all!  You are such a wonderful family. 2013
 
Great Smoky Mountains NP.
I guess Eli didn't think the view was so great! 2013
 
I had no idea that we were going to be hiking for hours that day, or I would have dressed for it LOL!! 2013
 
 
 
Listening to Regina Spektors song "The Call" didn't make looking at these pictures and writing this blog any easier. (I'm a sucker for sad music)
 
 
 
My sweet littlest brother Caleb on his first birthday! 2012
 
Christmas of 2011
Las Vegas, we were getting ready for my big brother Greg coming from boot camp for Christmas break...
...A two week break for him(and us) was not nearly long enough :)  
 
I think this is Eli!
Balmorhea state park in West Texas is the
largest spring fed pool! 2013 
 
Colorado River TT park in East Texas 2012
(she loves her brother so much!)
 
Samaritans Purse Rebuild in Tuscaloosa AL 2012. (best time ever!)
 
Swimming on Padre Island National Seashore...2013
 
Beach Carts on Padre Island!
 
Canoeing in the Everglades. 2013
 
 Looking at all these pictures made me a little sad that we are done for the summer :(  
We really had a great trip this winter, I love meeting all the new families!
I hope that we can see you all next year.
 
 
 
 
 
 Montana's really not a bad place to spend the summer tho...
(my uncle Brad :)     2012
 
Are these good lookin guys really my brothers?!?! 2012
 
 
One of my favorite things to do in MT!
Horses are one of my weaknesses :)2011
 
Elk are pretty common here. 2013
 
Well... were home for the summer, and Mom is already starting to plan our next trip south.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!! Great pics! Loved the one of you on the horse.....miss you tons! Hope to see you soon....hint, hint ;)

    Love Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beth!!!
    It looks like you have had the most amazing time!!! I LOVE all the pictures! I am SO glad we met up with you guys and I really hope we'll get to see you in the near future!!! I miss you tons and am so glad you've had such an awesome trip this past year.
    Love, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to catch up with you guys hopefully this summer and definately this winter!

    So, I met a lady named Lashonda yesterday! Makes me miss my Lashonda!
    Love,
    Latoya

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. Becky and Jessie... I know we were introduced at New Years, and you probably don't remember me.... but I hope we will cross paths again so we can get to know ya'll! :)

    ReplyDelete