Sunday, June 23, 2013

FIREWORKS!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!! We get to start selling fireworks tomorrow!  Today and yesterday we stocked our two stands...

This is our first stand...
It usually takes a few hours to set up each stand.  We have to sweep it out, stock the fireworks and staple up all the price tags...
 The work of getting everything put in the right place and inventorying everything, is dirty and time consuming.
 
Of course my brothers (like any other Montana boys I'm sure) love anything that involves gun powder and a bang!
 
Thank God for big brothers with big muscles!
 
Inventory is probably Moms least favorite thing about firework season :(
But... it's got to be done.
 
Gotta make sure everything runs right.
We usually have to replace a few light bulbs and such...
 
Even adorable Miss Molly has been busy!
I think this is my new favorite picture of her.
I really hate people taking pictures of me when I'm not expecting it, so I was trying to avoid the camera...

Our second stand... on the other side of town (:
I stayed home with the little kids while Mom and Dad took the big kids to set up the other stand...
 
One good thing about a big family, there are always enough hands!
Big and Little...
 They finished at around 4:00 this afternoon.

We are finally ready for tomorrow!  Since fireworks were banned last year due to the drought,  we hope to have a killer year!

No comments:

Post a Comment