Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter and summer are coming!

Easter is getting close, and so is summer.  Lilla Rose has a huge variety of gorgeous and stylish hair items that look great in any color hair.
These beautiful hair jewelry are great for special occasions, church, or every day wear, and make great gifts! Another great thing about the Flexi-Clip is it will work in fine and thick hair, my little sisters all have very fine hair and it will hold up their hair all day!
From Flexi-Clips...





To Hair Sticks...


To Bobby pins...


You Pins...


And so much more!!



There is something for everyone! Please check out my website if you are interested.
http://www.lillarose.biz/medievalmaidenhairwear/?id=6IMvg6NT

If you want more pictures, check out my "What I do" page. There are pic's of the clips in my and my little sisters' hair.

3 comments:

  1. So Pretty! I love the horseshoe one! Looks like you guys are having a great time in the Everglades :) We had a great time there too - wish we could have stayed as long as you did!

    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new background! It's soo pretty! Miss you! Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, ladies, if you haven't tried one of these yet, you must. In the beginning, even I was skeptical if they would work in my hair, it being extremely long. But they work so well, and my sister and I get lots of compliments when we wear them. and they look stylish and chic. So, support Beth and Lilla Rose by trying one out for yourself! tess

    ReplyDelete