Saturday, March 2, 2013

An encouraging word...

A rainy day in the Everglades; I had nothing to do so I thought that I would get a few of the encouraging and very true sayings that I have heard, and share them with you:

#1
If you are always looking behind, you'll never see what lays ahead.

#2
Sin always temps us with pleasure, but always leaves us with regret.

#3
“A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.”
~Unknown~

#4
"What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it." - C.S. Lewis

#5
 “You can make anything by writing.”  - C.S Lewis



#6
“If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.”  C.S. Lewis

#7
It is not about what you get in life, but who you become.


#8
“Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.”
~Les Brown~

#9
“It’s better to start over than to give up entirely.”
~Kevin Ngo~

#10
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”
~John Holmes~

#11
“The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do, is who you become.”
- Heraclitus


I hope I'm not boring you!
There are so many wonderful quotes by many people.  Reading these quotes and others have really encouraged me, and I hope they have done the same for you.

1 comment:

  1. I would have never have thought of doing a post like this! It's so sweet..and you are NOT boring! Olivia

    ReplyDelete