Monday, October 28, 2013

Little Update...

On Wednesday we celebrated my biggest brothers 24th birthday! We stayed at my Gramma's place in Helena for five days.  We had so much fun...
 
Apparently you're never to old to get excited over cool stuff ;)
 
My sister and her son Dillon came to hang with us...
Peanut loves her nephew!
I am extremely blessed to have such a wonderful family!!!
 
 
 
Goodbyes are one of the things I really hate.  I had to say goodbye to my two older brothers and big sister this week...   :(
 
 
My oldest brother Greg (left) hasn't been traveling with us for a few years (it's still hard saying goodbye); I really miss him when we're traveling. 
 Eli(right) got a seasonal job; this is the first year he'll be on his own (I'm a little worried!LOL!) but thankfully he will have his brother keep him in line ;)
 
You don't realize how much you love someone till they're gone...
(This isn't us, but we can relate)










I love you guys so much! You mean so much to me. Thanks for every thing you've ever taught me!   Try to stay out of trouble, and don't do anything stupid ;) and try not to miss me too much ;)
Your Loving SisterBethany 

No comments:

Post a Comment