Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cliff Jumping!!!

About a week ago, Eli, Jake and a few of their friends went cliff jumping at Hauser lake!  They had such good time the first time that they wanted to go again; and there was no way us girls would let them go without taking us this time...
 
 
I can't remember 'giving' Eli my camera to use...   :)
 
Needless to say, we had a pretty good time, LOL!!!!
 
I liked the rope swing better then the cliff jumping; I felt a little more safe ;)
 
Some of the guys got really brave and jumped from the highest place they could find!  about 25ft. (?)
I thought they were crazy!  I think if I did that; I would probably look down, faint, and fall off anyways!
 
No...none of us girls went that high.
 
 
We figured we couldn't end the night without ice cream!  So we stopped at the local A&W and got a .99 snack...

Everything went really well!!! Thankfully no one got hurt.
We really had a blast!  We already talked about going back in a few days ;)

3 comments:

  1. I am so going to do the big cliff next time we go! We had such a great time! Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pics of you girls! I always call you the trio. So happy I am going to get to see you sooner than later. Glad to see my favorite Bethany writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beth!!!

    Looks like you guys had a blast!!!
    Hope your summer has been FANTASTIC!

    Miss ya!
    Love, Jessie

    ReplyDelete