Saturday, April 6, 2013

South Carolina...

A few days ago we got together with some friends.
The boys played basketball every day for a few hours, and the girls had been playing with the stray cat that liked to hang around the rv.  (Caspian hated him, mostly because the other cat, which is half his size, chases him! :).

All the guys (except for Caleb) went on a long hike.
The scenery was AMAZING!!!!
I am starting to think that I should have gone with them just for the view! :)
The Guys...
Jake...
Josh and Thomas...(I think)
Daddy...
 Apparently Daniel, Matt and Eli all fell in trying to cross the river!  LOL!  Unfortunately, no one got any pictures :(
They all had a great time!  We heard quite a few funny stories when they got home.
The guys afterwards... they were pretty tired by the time they got home.


Another thing the kids really enjoyed doing there was dying eggs on Easter :)
The big boys got into it too, I just did not put any pictures on :)

It was raining the whole time, but who cares!  They still had a blast :) 
We started with about 9 dozen eggs, tho I am not sure how many we had at the end - quite a few where eaten in the process :)
The girls really had a good time, and got quite creative.

I LOVE this picture!
 
 It was really fun being able to get together and see friends again, but I am glad we are back on the road. :)  We are going to be back home in MT in about three weeks! (I can't wait!!!)
But for now, Great Smoky Mountains, here we come!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment